- Wed, 04/11/2012 - 13:33
- 0 Comments
A lot of girls might think that such glamour and press on in their faces will attract them a hobby, a boyfriend or what but then they should try thinking twice about putting on those thick make ups and wearing super short skirts again. In a survey conducted by a group of students in the online poll in the social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook results revealed that a lot of guys prefer SIMPLE GIRLS than those who show off their skin much.
They say that when they see that their woman has its unique and simple ways they usually fall for it. The poll votes had 75% of men saying that they like simple girls while the remaining 25% fell on the category of woman who has such elegant and sparkling aura.
The poll lasted for a month and eventually created a trending topic in the said social websites. When guys think like that now, we might say that they have matured but of course each and everyone in this world has its own tastes, likes and dislikes in a person.
The poll was just to know what do men think about the women right now and I guess they are really looking forward to finding a woman of sensible degree and simplicity.